Welcome

I love to try new things and try to experience almost everything at least once. I'm on a daily adventure to search for beautiful things and find the beauty IN things. To live life. Build memories, laugh a lot, and to have compassion for fellow humans. I believe we create our life and that we can control who and what are lives are about. If you don't like something in your life, you have the power to change it. So here I go, on the road to making each day special as it truly is...

Monday, January 31, 2011

Zumba

One of the things I am always looking to do is feel better, but to me the gym is just so boring, I'm like a five year old child, if it doesn't keep my attention then forget it.

So I've gotten a few of the girls together at work to do a Zumba class.  I wanted to start out doing it once a week, I mean who can't commit to once a week?  Well that's not good enough, so we're doing twice a week.  God help me, did I mention that I am a smoker? 

So I went out this weekend on a mission for some good sneakers to help the old back and knees. 



and their purplie too!  lol

So come tomorrow, I will be sporting a new pair of sneakers on the first day of class.  I feel like I'm going back to school or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment