Welcome

I love to try new things and try to experience almost everything at least once. I'm on a daily adventure to search for beautiful things and find the beauty IN things. To live life. Build memories, laugh a lot, and to have compassion for fellow humans. I believe we create our life and that we can control who and what are lives are about. If you don't like something in your life, you have the power to change it. So here I go, on the road to making each day special as it truly is...

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Project 64: Week 5 Grey


Whoo, this is a tough one.  I've search and squandered for this color around town. 

I've taken a few pictures thus far but nothing is quite grabbing me which is the main point of taking on this project. 

So what do most people in New Mexico capture on camera?  The sky.  Boring  most people would think but in capturing the true essence of this color and finding beauty as well, here's some pictures I was able to snap along the journey.


This is a pic of BBoy's feet while jamming with a friend one cold Monday night



My kit getting abused by yet another man



A building in downtown Albuquerque.  Kind of reminded me of the seams you would find on in a sneaker



Far away shot of the building.



A wall under the Big I.  Don't ask how I got this.  But still not quite the right shade of grey I am looking for ...

 I couldn't resist posting this pic.  It was taken from my front stoop Friday at sunset.  Que Bella!



Okay -- Grey, right ...


Not a money maker shot by any means, but I like how you can see how close we really are to touching the sky


But my favorite by all means so far in keeping the spirit of the color of the week



So this is has been my journey thus far.  I will travel many roads and come across many people along the way.  It will be filled with danger, as I'd like to visit more of downtown ABQ, but will be rewarded with many stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment