Welcome

I love to try new things and try to experience almost everything at least once. I'm on a daily adventure to search for beautiful things and find the beauty IN things. To live life. Build memories, laugh a lot, and to have compassion for fellow humans. I believe we create our life and that we can control who and what are lives are about. If you don't like something in your life, you have the power to change it. So here I go, on the road to making each day special as it truly is...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 64: Lavender


Lavender?  Really, I always thought Lavender was more purple?  I don't know that's just me.  I see pink.  But according to Crayola, here be Lavender.

Even though I took this picture last week while trying to focus on Indigo, there is a pedal in this flower that to me has Lavender in it, and I think I'm going to have to go with it and end it there.



I think this was my favorite photograph from last week -- a flowers given to me by my husband on Valentine's Day.  Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment