Welcome

I love to try new things and try to experience almost everything at least once. I'm on a daily adventure to search for beautiful things and find the beauty IN things. To live life. Build memories, laugh a lot, and to have compassion for fellow humans. I believe we create our life and that we can control who and what are lives are about. If you don't like something in your life, you have the power to change it. So here I go, on the road to making each day special as it truly is...

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Project 64: Indigo



So the major point of this project for me was to get up off my couch, get out of the house and live each day like its my last.  But for this week's project, I wanted to do some staging around the house and take some still life pictures with the color theme in mind. 


This is a feather used for my hair at my wedding.  I took this in the bathroom with natural light in the background.  I tried this on a few other victums ....


And this -- my Titanic inspired necklace.


Although my journey kept me in the confines of my home this week,  its just another reminder that there is beauty all around us and often right in front of our noses.

And after all of this did I mention that I missed my deadline to get the shot in for the week, as Homer Simpson would say ...



Peace!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! Did you see they are doing a catch up week on the project? Maybe you could link these there??

    ReplyDelete