Welcome

I love to try new things and try to experience almost everything at least once. I'm on a daily adventure to search for beautiful things and find the beauty IN things. To live life. Build memories, laugh a lot, and to have compassion for fellow humans. I believe we create our life and that we can control who and what are lives are about. If you don't like something in your life, you have the power to change it. So here I go, on the road to making each day special as it truly is...

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Project 64: Week 9 White

Whoa, I've been really bad about keeping up with my photography project, I'm taking pictures but it just seems like time has been flying.  Call it Spring fever but I've been okay with just sitting outside, listening to the wind blow through the trees and feeling the warmth of the sun on my skin.  With that being said, I need to play a little catch up.  The challenge for this week, which was weeks ago, was White.  I've been waiting for this color as there was a building downtown I wanted to take.



but I think my favorite one is...

But in keeping white in mind, I took a photograph a few months back that I really love.


And this familiar one from last spring


And this one a keepsake from our wedding

So as I mentioned I'm starting to linger outdoors a little more these days I happened to catch these



One late morning, I can't remember what I was doing, but I heard this strange noise, I looked up and around and low and behold, I caught a brief glimpse of one pilot's journey.


And just as quick as he appeared


He was gone.
I don't even wanna know where he landed!

1 comment:

  1. These are great, Jo! I love the ones of the building downtown!

    ReplyDelete